If you are facing changes in your family dynamics, it is imperative that you have an attorney that is an experienced negotiator and trial lawyer who is dedicated to protecting your interests. Changes affecting your children, home, and finances are emotionally challenging. You need a lawyer that carefully evaluates your goals, both short and long-term.
With her education in psychology and experience in the family matters and the court room, Tara is dedicated to providing her clients with the strong, fair representation and guidance that they need through their divorce and family law matters.
Some areas in family law include:
• Child custody and parenting time
• Martial property division
• Spousal and child support
• Modifications of support, custody, and parenting time
• Contempt and enforcement procedures